Monday, March 8, 2010

MONDAY MUSE: MONEYMAKERS.

& Heartbreakers.
Lack of inspiration and the redundancy of Vegas life leaves me with little material for the blog. This should change when I get back from my trip to Europe. In exactly 3 days I will be touring the Euro countryside and taking millions of photos. Destinations include London, Paris, Amsterdam, Zurich, Munich, and ending in Madrid. It should be an interesting experience to say the least.

Do European chicks shave their armpits? Will I die in Amsterdam? How tall of a white girl in Switzerland can Jaycee hook up with? These are just some of the questions I hope to answer.

Gorgeous Killers will be on hold for a month. I will check in once or twice if I can get access to a computer. Until then... I leave you with what inspired me this week. Enjoy the photos!





















































-Cinista.

2 comments:

goldie said...

OMG EUROPE!! <3

I'm happy for you.

Can't wait to see what you see+read your observations.

JAYCINISTA said...

it's gonna be crazy!