Monday, January 11, 2010

FALSE START.

C.A. All Day.

The LA kids came down for some fun. We did it like Rihanna's new song[So Hard... No Homo]. All the days are starting to blend together. The first night in Las Vegas are the "rage" nights and that we did. The things you can do with a bottle[VODKA] is straight redics!

The rooms in Paris are tiny. No bueno.


Hung out with my best friend Ed while everyone registered.


A third of the alcohol they brought for me. What's with the Alize tho??


Take One... Cut!!


Alright... Take Two! About to mix up some thug passion.


The rest of the pictures are from three hours later. Way past midnight. Everyone was fadeded.


Joe with some T.I.T.S.


Freakin PWord. I won't ask!


I vote Carol as the Best Dressed for the whole night. She was rocking this blue faux fur mink with ripped up black jeans. Straight out of a fashion blog. Impressive.


I don't remember the rest of the night. All I remember is waking up in my bed naked. Long way from Paris. :/

-Cinista.

No comments:

Blog Archive