Friday, January 22, 2010

FIRST LOOK: HAZE @ ARIA.

After hanging out at a birthday party for the second Jen, I headed to Aria to meet up with Drew, Andy, and Kris. I walked up to the front of the line and it was chaos. There wasn't a line. It was one of those fuckpiles where the hosts choose who they wanted to let into the club. Basically... you have to know someone to get in to the joint. I didn't know anyone @ Haze and I was already faded off red wine and jello shots :/.. I didn't walk in right away. It took me around 20 minutes to get inside. Slippin homie. I walk around the club and started looking for the guys. The place looked like a smaller version of Studio54 @ MGM. The music was so so. Haze did NOT impress. Plus the drinks were like $15 a pop. So lame.

Disclaimer.


The stripper slash performer had an Amber Rose style to her.


The crowd was the eurotrance types.


Overrated.


The homies did the lighting for the club. Word.


I bounced after Usher performed. Ran into this vintage style radio announcer booth. Looked out of place in a club like that.


So, there it is. Haze.... no big whoop.

-Cinista.

No comments:

Blog Archive